Thursday, July 2, 2015

JULY TRANSFORMATION




This is sorta a challenge to myself. Recently I've seen some interesting challenges where you adopt a certain thing or lifestyle, just for the experience. I believe these sort of challenges really do give you an idea and somewhat of a different perspective on the matter or lifestyle. It may be difficult too do a challenge that forces you completely out of your comfort zone, but, if you slowly ease into it, it may be easier.

I have been doing something of the sort. Preparing myself mentally for what I endeavour to do. So, I want July and August to be the months were I become totally glamorous. Glam everythangg!! My intention is to ensure my hair, make up, nails and outfits are very well put together and I look like a freshly printed $100 bill. Can I say I'm gonna Kim K myself out? Not so much. LOL

Anyways.
I believe one of the pros I can outright see is that I'd need to be better organized and procrastinate less. 
One of the cons would definitely be getting lost in the entire thing and losing my identity. 

But, I'm just doing it for fun. It's really not in me to be that way all the time and it would be nice to see what it is like. Who knows what the outcome will be. Right now I'm like a caterpillar in a cocoon. By the end of this I should be a butterfly, right?
So, let's start this transformation!


No comments:

Post a Comment