Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Natural Hair Update


Natural for...
3 1/2 years

Current Length...
Brastrap/nipple length  inching unto midback length

Regimen...
Kinda sorta non-existent. I just do what I have to. No structure to it.


Who would have thought I would make it through the fire! It's been a long stuggle. One of the main struggles for me is dealing with the constantly changing lengths. I would perfect a style, be it a wash n go or a twist out and 6 months later, my hair is suddenly too long and it looks like a hot mess.  Can you believe this? That's one struggle I definitely did not expect. I had been stuck in the short hair phase for a bit that I did not realize that my hair was getting longer and I could do different things with it. 
Nowadays I mostly wear my hair in chunky twist out styles, buns and mini-twists. It has really been working for me and contributing to growth and health. I do forget to mositurize and deep condition regularly, which is bad, but I do try yo keep on top of it. Honestly this much hair requires crazy maintenence and sometimes my schedule does not allow me. BUT! I'm on a path of taking better care and achieving my hair goals!



No comments:

Post a Comment